Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Quality Control


I just deleted a long post about the bakery where J works. I decided that I don't really have an ax to grind with them, they just aren't efficient and that bugs me. Why would you run an entire company in a way that is so inefficient?

Really, I want to talk about my wiffle ball injury. When was the last time I even saw or touched a wiffle ball? Long time, that's for sure. So to be hit in the face - hard - with a wiffle ball and to now sport and small, round mark, well, wiffle, on my chin (that really just looks like a you-know-what that I picked at) has made me think about how I don't play enough. Not just wiffle ball. Because even if I owned a wiffle ball and a flimsy, faux-wood bat I wouldn't go out into my non-existant yard and "knock" the ball around. But I do wish I played more games. Stupid board games and cards and air hockey.

Yes, lots more air hockey. Except I would start working out if I was going to play more air hockey so as to avoid a repeat of last week's debilating air hockey "injury" (that's a very physical game for the right forearm and inner elbow).

No comments: