Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Too Much Fun

I have been having too much fun lately. My house is messy, my novel is lonely, and my plants are out of control. 4th of July is no different. We had another great BBQ in Mom's backyard. Thank goodness for Mom's backyard. But I've also been to a baseball game lately, had some incredible meals, and I've been out visiting friends more than usual. It's summer, that's all there is to it. The summer I missed because I worked too much it wasn't a matter of not being out in the sun, it was that I didn't do enough extra socializing. So here's a little selection of fun photos from the last week. More available if you go to my flickr account.


John got a foot-long. It was kind of gross it was so big. He ate it in the same amount of time I ate my regular one and then, of course, he regretted it.

Ben and Gina, John and I at the Mariners Game. The shortest game I've ever been to, but that was fine because we were really there for the food and drink anyway.


This is my brother being wheeled around in a lounge chair to see if they could drag him to the next party. Having just broken his ankle in a freak slipping accident, he was wisely cautious of the long-distance lounger trip.

Maddy (I know that's not how to spell it) didn't want to get her dress dirty. Who gave her that huge popsicle!?


This year we just took our chairs out into the street and the view was really good. If only we could cut down that tree and turn off the street lights.

No comments: