Thursday, August 17, 2006

Home Again


I love this picture that John took at the first of the two weddings we went to. This is taken over an elevated pool and then the tent was down a little slope. Beautiful evening. It is strange to be back, traveling was a complete distraction. Now I am on the lookout for other distractions - hallelujah, the internet is a great one. Maybe I'll just starting sitting here all day, every day, writing down my thoughts as they come. Perfect. Except that I don't have a really comfortable chair.
Instead, I'll just try to get back in the swing of writing new stuff and posting a couple times a week and generally trying to be too busy to think about things too much. Think about things some = good. Think about things too much = bad.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is a beautiful shot! I'm glad you are back. I am too and am looking forward to seeing you!